This program is designed for students to virtually attend school at home. This is not Florida Virtual School. Students will attend live classes; they will interact with teachers and other students on a daily basis. They will complete assignments, tests, and participate in the same activities and class discussions as an onsite student.
- Safe learning environment
- Effective teaching model
- Consistent class schedules
Students attend classes regularly through Microsoft Teams application (Teams). Consistent class schedules will be provided. The hours are:
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Signup or Inquire
Call (321) 259-1590
Text (321) 333-4064
Students will attend each class at regularly scheduled times through Teams. Instructions on how to access Teams will be given at orientation. This is the same platform used while school was closed from March – May 2020.
- A class schedule with login times will be provided to each student.
- Students will interact with teachers and other students via webcam.
- Teachers will be available to help with assignments during the scheduled class times.
- Virtual students will take the same breaks as onsite students (transitions, lunches, etc.).
- Assignments will be made on Teams and must be turned in through Teams.
- Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Web camera with audio.
- Reliable internet.