- Inquiry: If you are interested in learning more about Parkhurst Academy, please complete our Online Inquiry Form.
- Tour: Upon submission of your inquiry, you will receive an email inviting you to use a link to schedule a tour.
- Application & Records Request: Following your tour, you will receive an email inviting you to complete an online application by visiting our website: www.parkhurst.org. Please click the “Apply Now” button and create an account to gain access to the application. You will also be asked to complete and email back to the Admissions Office, a Request for Student Records Form. This will enable us to request records from previous schools.
- Entrance Assessments: Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email inviting you to use a link to schedule your student’s on-campus Entrance Assessments in Math and ELA.
- Admissions Review: Your student's admissions file, complete with Entrance Assessment scores and school records, will be reviewed. If the determination is to proceed, you will receive an email inviting you to use a link to schedule your Principal Interview.
- Principal Interview: Your student and family will meet with the Principal who will answer questions, discuss your student’s placement determination, and provide a tuition cost estimate.
- Enrollment Packet: At the conclusion of your Principal Interview, you will receive an email with instructions on accessing and completing the Enrollment Packet and the Medical Consent form is required to be notarized. You will also be directed to our website for important information regarding uniforms, dress code, hot lunches, arrival and dismissal, and much more.
- Financial Agreement: Upon submission of your Enrollment Packet, you will receive an email regarding the signing of your Financial Agreement. Once signed and the enrollment fees paid, the admissions process is concluded, and your student is officially enrolled. A start date will be determined at that time.
If you have questions related to:
Admissions process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance (tuition, scholarships, payment plan), please contact: email@example.com
Current Student Re-enrollment Steps
- Visit www.renweb.com
- Select Family Login from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal.
- Enter District Code: COM-FL.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the Enrollment Packet.
- When the Re-enrollment Packet is complete, make sure you click the Submit button and receive a message stating that the Re-Enrollment Packet has been successfully submitted.
Student Login Credentials
Student Microsoft Account Login
Students have full online access to the Microsoft 365 suite of applications including Office, Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. Each student account follows the same format for login credentials, using their email address as a username, and a password set by the student.
NOTE: New students will enter the default temporary password below upon their first login to Microsoft 365, but will be prompted to update their password to one of their choice.
Students can login to their Microsoft 365 account via: www.login.microsoft.com
The following is the standard login format for all student Microsoft account / application access.
- Email / Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Default Temp Password: PA3550**